If you are good at writing abstracts about books, websites or articles, you can start earning a good amount of money with Shvoong . It is easy to sign up with the site and once you are done, you can start earning.
Shvoong pays you ten percent of the royalties that are generated from your writings. You can also refer someone to sign up and are entitled for one hundred percent of their earnings up to one hundred dollars.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Posted by bali at 12:10 AM
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
CPM advertising is very similar to PPC network. PPC pays for per click and CPM pays for the number of impressions (page views) that the ads displayed on your site /blog will generate. CPM stands for Cost per Mille means cost per 1000 impressions.
For eg. a blog that generates 100,000 page views monthly can easily earn $100 monthly for an advertising banner with a $1 CPM.
Some of the most popular CPM networks are Value Click , Advertising.com , Tribal fusion, and Right media.
Posted by bali at 11:02 PM
Sunday, December 14, 2008
There are many ways to monetize your blog. Once you establish your blog and start recieving some traffic, you can try your hands on affiliate programs.
Affiliate advertising is all about online marketing. An advertiser pays a blogger to promote the advertiser's products or services on their sites.
You can earn money mainly from three affiliate ads - pay-per-click, pay-per-lead and pay-per-click. You earn money when your visitors perform some action such as clicking or purchasing on the page to which that link brings them to.
There are many well-known companies that offer affiliate programs which you can set up on your blog regardless of whether your blog is established or not.
Here are some companies that offer Affiliate Advertising Programs to bloggers.
1. Amazon - They offer to choose from a wide range of ads such as text links, banner ads and a lot more. You can also select the exact Amazon products you would like to add to your blog.
2. eBay - Ebay gives a lot of its auction items and other specific products that you can advertise on your blog.
3. Walmart - You can access to professionally designed banners and text link ads once you get approved through Linkshare.
4. AllPosters - AllPosters has 400,000 products from which you can choose to advertise on your blog.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
If you enjoy taking photographs, you can earn money by selling your pictures to Shutterstock . It is one of the largest subscription based stock photo agency in the world.
There are three ways to earn money with Shutterstock.
1. Sell your photos.
2. Refer stock buyers and earn 20% of their subscription price.
2. Refer other submitters and earn $0.03 for each of their downloads.
All pictures that are submitted should meet the guidelines of the agency. You can submit unlimited photos and they are approved in 48 hours. You can also add tags to your pictures so that the buyer can search it with the keywords.
Earnings & Payments -
-Shutterstock pays $0.25 per download of the image. Once you reach $500, you are paid $0.30 per download. Minimum payout is $75.
Other Features -
- Real time statistics are shown for photo downloads.
- Submitted images are watermarked to prevent theft.
- Illustrations and 3D renders are accepted.
- You can submit the same images to other agencies.
Posted by bali at 4:21 AM
Monday, October 27, 2008
One of the greatest opportunity for the online writers is PrintnPost. This is a unique blogging site that allows its user to blog or write articles an shares its 100 percent advertising revenue with the users. Therefore, it is one of the best online writing sites if looking for profitability. You will need a adsense client number during registration. Once you are done, you can get started right away.
- Try to write at least one article per day in order to start getting a good articles volume up on the site.
- The site does mandate that an article be at least 450 words, otherwise it will be filed as a blog.
- Try to stick to search engine optimization writing. If you are not much familiar, research a bit and go for it.